If you receive a product that is defective, notify us within 2 weeks of purchase. Elevate Survey Supplies or the manufacturer of the product(s) will inspect and evaluate the defective product. If the product is found to have a manufacturing defect we will replace it free of charge. Proof of purchase is required in order to receive a replacement or refund.
Returns will not be accepted on products which were misused, damaged, neglected, not stored correctly or for change of mind.
Elevate Survey Supplies will replace, refund or repair based on the following circumstances:
Major – it can’t be fixed, or would take too long or is too difficult to fix.
You can choose to:
> return the item and choose a refund or replacement, or
> keep the item and get compensation for the drop in value. The item is required to be inspected and evaluated by Elevate Survey Supplies or the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s repair agent. Elevate Survey Supplies may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Elevate Survey Supplies reserves the right not to offer a replacement where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Minor – it can be fixed within a reasonable time. You must give Elevate Survey Supplies the chance to fix the problem. Elevate Survey Supplies will choose whether to refund, repair or replace. If Elevate Survey Supplies chooses to repair the item, it is Elevate Survey Supplies’ responsibility to return it to (and deal with) the manufacturer.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you have the right to return a product and get a refund or exchange if the product does not meet certain consumer guarantees – for example, if the product is faulty or defective.
You do not have a right to return a product if you:
- changed your mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a similar product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product’s tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.