September 2020 NewsletterElevate Survey Supplies
- Stay connected with our company updates and changes,
- Keep yourself and your team updated on industry news,
- Follow our regular blog posts offering industry insights,
- Be the first to hear about new products, and
- Receive exclusive discounts and offers.
Top Industry News in the Past Month
The Victorian Sustainable Infrastructure Grants
The Victorian Government has released $2.6 million from the Sustainable Infrastructure Fund in grants, allowing local councils to now apply for grants of up to $300,000 to use recycled materials such as glass, paper, cardboard, plastic and rubber for new infrastructure projects. Click here to read more.
Leveraging the Economic Rebuild
CEO of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) Ainsley Simpson says the COVID-19 economic rebuild presents an opportunity to increase sustainability in infrastructure and has outlined the key elements of incorporating it into new projects. Click here to read more.
Super Pit Life Extended
After being mined for 125 years, the new owners of Kalgoorlie-Boulder’s Super Pit announced that operations will continue until at least 2035, recruiting up to 100 new workers. Click here to read more.
Join Our Mission of Sustainable Forestry
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is referred to as the gold standard of sustainable forestry, and Elevate Survey Supplies is extremely proud to be a certified FSC member.
Being a part of the FSC ecosystem ensures that you’re supporting responsible forestry management with its wide range of benefits, not just for the forests themselves, but for those whom depend on its maintenance for their own survival.
Click here to read more about Elevate Survey Supplies’ FSC involvement and the causes you support by purchasing our 100% FSC Certified timber products.
Get Kids into Surveying!
Get Kids into Surveying is a rapidly expanding project and community dedicated to the provision of education on everything Geospatial, including surveying.
By working with teachers, partnering with surveying associations, and offering global scholarship schemes, Get Kids into Surveying has a raft of resources that will inspire the next generation of surveyors.
Click here to find out more and to become an ambassador.
Save on Your Next Order!
If you love our products and services, refer us to others! Every new customer* that places an order and is referred by you, allows you to receive a 10% discount on your next order.
* A referred customer implies the customer’s business, not individuals within a business. Your company is entitled to receive one discounted order per referred business. Discounts are off full retail prices and excludes any other offers and discounts. It is your responsibility to ensure your referred customer states they were referred by your company.