May 2022 NewsletterElevate Survey Supplies
Elevate Survey Supplies goes beyond the popular survey stakes. Did you know that we also supply a huge range of Field Accessories?
- Levelling Staff Replacement Button – $4.40 inc GST
- Club Hammer Wooden Handle – $16.45 inc GST
- Staff Bubble Level Plastic Orange – $16.50 inc GST
- Ox Trade 8m Duragrip Tape Measure – $19.24 inc GST
- Foldable Pointed Shovel – $21.95 inc GST
- Chartwell 2416 Level Book Rise & Fall – $23.95 inc GST
- And more!
Finalists Announced for the Australian Construction Achievement Awards
The 2022 finalists for the Australian Construction Achievement Awards (ACAA), have been announced. The ACAA highlights the industry leaders who are contributing to the sustainability of the construction industry and making their projects the “best of the best”.
Congratulations to the 2022 finalists:
- Additional Works Package 1 – Cheltenham and Mentone Level Crossing Removal Project by Southern Program Alliance: Acciona, Coleman Rail, WSP, Metro Trains Melbourne and the Level Crossing Removal Project,
- Mordialloc Freeway Project by McConnell Dowell, Decmil Group, and Major Roads Project Victoria,
- Quay Quarter Tower, Circular Quay by Multiplex Constructions,
- The Regency Road to Pym Street Project by R2P Alliance: Department for Infrastructure and Transport, McConnell Dowell, Arup and Mott MacDonald,
- Sydney Metro City and Southwest Tunnel and Station Excavation Works (TSE) by John Holland, CPB Contractors, and Ghella Joint Venture, and
- Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway Upgrade by Laing O’Rourke, WSP, and Transport for New South Wales.
For more information on the awards and finalists, click here.
Top Industry News in the Past Month
Nearmap has announced that is has completed the research and testing phase for its new proprietary aerial camera system, HyperCamera3. Click here to read more.Cross River Rail Excavation Milestone
The excavation of a station box at a record-breaking depth of 50m below Brisbane’s CBD as part of the Cross River rail underground station on Albert Street has been completed. Click here to read more.
New President for Australian Constructors Association
The Australian Constructors Association has appointed a new president of its board, replacing Cathal O’Rourke, who has served as President since November 2020. Click here to read more.
Upcoming Industry Events
Network with survey and infrastructure industry peers and leaders, and keep up to date with the latest trends and information at these upcoming events:
ISNSW Sydney North Group May Mega Meeting 2022 – May 18
The Institution of Surveyors NSW will gather once again at Roseville Golf Club. Join industry peers to hear from the ISNSW CEO and many more. For more information, click here.
Retired Surveyors Lunch – May 19
Surveyors WA Board Member Ray McKinnon will host a Retired Surveyors Lunch at The Hampden Hotel. This is a great opportunity to catch up over some delicious food and ice cold drinks while enjoying the company of fellow surveyors. Partners are welcome and encouraged to attend! For more information, click here.
QLD Business Series: People and Service – May 19
ACS is pleased to be partnering with the Queensland Surveyors Network to deliver this Business Series to provide training and support for Business Growth. For more information, click here.
ISV/CSV Joint Seminar – May 20
The Institution of Surveyors Victoria and Consulting Surveyors Victoria Joint Seminar will be held at Moonee Valley Race Course, and will include speakers from Veris, Electronic Subdivisions, and more. For more information, click here.
WAIS Friday Afternoon Drinks – May 20
The WAIS Board will be hosting regular member catch-ups at the Nedlands office on the 3rd Friday of the month. For more information, click here.
Inspiring Future Geospatial Experts!
Get Kids into Surveying is a rapidly expanding project and community dedicated to the provision of education on everything Geospatial, including surveying.
By working with teachers, partnering with surveying associations, and offering global scholarship schemes, Get Kids into Surveying has a raft of resources that will inspire the next generation of surveyors.
Click here to find out more and to become an ambassador.
Save on Your Next Order!
If you love our products and services, refer us to others! Every new customer* that places an order and is referred by you, allows you to receive a 10% discount on your next order.
* A referred customer implies the customer’s business, not individuals within a business. Your company is entitled to receive one discounted order per referred business. Discounts are off full retail prices and excludes any other offers and discounts. It is your responsibility to ensure your referred customer states they were referred by your company.